Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Air travel confirmed!


Awesome day today!!

With most of the securities-related issues being solved, I decided to purchase my ticket to fly to Omaha for the Berkshire Hathaway Shareowners' Convention. Northwest Airlines no longer offered me their low fare so I went with Continental for ~$300. I am very excited as it seems that everything is coming together for me to accomplish my dream and hopefully meet Mr Buffet.

Wells Fargo shareholder services returned my call and said that I had to go through my broker, Monex, in order to get my meeting credentials. Monex has called Berkshire and they have confirmed that I can attend!!!!!! I only need to show my brokerage statement and my id to get up to 4 passes! Anybody wants to go with me? The only information missing is the details to get into the international shareholder event for which I need special credentials. If Monex cant get them I will have to do it myself in Omaha. I know I can do this, besides I am a shareholder even if I only own 3618/167,380,000,000ths of the company. (0.000002%). I am a proud owner! wohoooo.

QOTD

“Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.” -WB

1 comment:

peleli said...

i wanna go!!! when's the meeting?