Tuesday, March 20, 2007

building the site...

I cant seem to be able to figure this thing out. I am great at math and finance but this simple website building process is something that I havent been able to master.

Back in 9th grade I started to play around with HTML but I never picked it up. The librarian at school was always kicking me off the computers because she taught I was playing, and internet back at home was really slow (Telmex dial-up) so that made it boring. I really wish I had tried harder.

So I made the blog go to blog.visitingtheoracle.com because I did not know how to put it under the dot com only. I also added a technorati search box and this was my first incursion into placing code in html, it took about 5 tries before I could post it in the right place.

Today, I will be funding my trade account with Monex Securities Inc and hopefully I will have my share of Berkshire stock by the end of the week.

No comments: