Monday, March 19, 2007

New Domain!

I decided to buy www.visitingtheoracle.com and post this blog under that name. I think that I can attract some curious traffic and maybe generate some buzz.

The main two reasons for doing this is that first I can get a couple of bucks from AdSense to be used towards funding the trip. The second reason is that if I can get some media coverage I would be delighted, who doesn't want to have their 5 minutes of fame?

If none of these 2 things happen, I will still have a place online where I can share my progress with family + friends while learn a lot about developing ideas online. Web2.0 is among us and those who fail to see the great opportunities will get left behind. I am amazed by the power of creation of the human mind, and the social revolution online. More os this discussion can be read on my other blog .

No comments: