Thursday, March 22, 2007

still $5k short

I got a call from Mr Onsi (the Monex advisor) today asking me about funding the account. I am still 5 thousand dollars short. I have about $7K invested in cars (bought at auction, sold in Mexico) but they havent sold yet. I also have some money in my Scottrade account, I did really good in my ALTI experience, especially riding that surge to 3.91 a couple of weeks ago, but I do not want to get out of the market for two months (although technically I would be putting it into BRK.B which still is in the market). Anyways, I got to come up with it. 2 real estate deals went sour this week, one because the condo that the client was purchasing is not "warrantable" or something like that, therefore the loan did not get approved. The other deal died because the client is not relocating to San Antonio after all. I really need to sell a car and just cash out a little bit off Scottrade.

I also posted links in Facebook because I would like to get some readers. I believe that I am doing something worth attention and if people like to follow stupid things online then why not follow my dream? Anyways, I will start working to put together a good young-business-investor site at visitingtheoracle.com. maybe somebody out there has ideas or wants to collaborate with me. If you do, just send me a comment with your info.

On the trip, I did post an ad on Omaha's Craigslist requesting cheap or free lodging, and I did get some replies. I will be keeping in touch with them and see whats up and if they are for real. Funny thing is that the first guy to reply asked me if I was "str8" because he is bi! Needless to say that went directly to the trash bin.

1 comment:

Ab said...

hey man, it's good to see you all these stuff!, good thing you're fighting for your dreams, and I imagine that you have all this money thing under control, such a responsible guy!, who would imagine travel buddy, I guess you're up to different things now, and coachella is dead for you, haha it is for me man, I don't really think that I could get the money! :(, but anyways, talk to you later, good luck with everything, I'm sure you'll make it...