Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring day and nothing new

Today was a regular day in the life of me!! Nothing new happened as far as the trip goes. I am about todays away from booking a seat on an airplane from San Antonio to Omaha!! I believe Northwest has the best fares and they will be the lucky ones! I hope that one day I can travel via NetJets (a Berkshire Company) or on my own plane. Anyways, here is a look at the different "deals" that I found online.

Southwest.com $143 + $279 + tax = ~$460 total
Continental.com $232.60 total
Northwest.com $230.59 total
AA.com (American Airlines) $459.60 total
Delta.com has a $213 ticket but it doesnt meet my schedule requirements

Now that I posted all this I am pondering whether to go the extra 2 dollars and fly Continental since they have flown me without problems to Europe in the past and Northwest is a smaller airline. I also have a frequent flier account with Continental and this might get me god points since I am flying around 2000 mi.

I will have to sleep on this.....

No comments: